IQAC - SBVInternal Quality Assurance Cell
Our mission is to inspire and empower young students to make them realize
their latent talents and potential.”
» – Shri.Rajagopalan M.K, Chancellor of SBV
To function as the central coordination unit involved in planning, facilitating, and monitoring Quality Assurance and Enhancement along with the Vision and Mission of SBV and work towards excellence in Health Professions education, patient care, and research.
The general objective of the IQAC is to promote a quality assurance culture within SBV. The specific objectives are to:
- Institutionalize the quality assurance culture to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution in accordance with national QA guidelines &institutionalization best practices.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance the quality of education and people’s perception in favor of SBV through consistent quality assurance practice and performance by each and every team member of SBV.
- Build the image of SBV with the confidence of the stakeholders ensuring transparency, accountability, and good practices in all aspects of management.
- Prepare the SBV to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements.
- To facilitate innovative strategic and action plans to achieve these goals to their expected standards.
- To set the goals and benchmarks in all facets of academics, administration, research, and patient care.
- To deploy, constantly monitor, as well as catalyze the process of the attainment of benchmarks, through internal and external Academic and Administrative Audits.
- To obtain feedback from the stakeholders to assess the impact of the quality initiatives in education and in the educational environment.
- To appreciate and acknowledge such quality ambassadors of SBV who achieve their targets.
- To be receptive to internal and external changes and be proactive in change management; thus, escalating the scales of benchmark to the next level of excellence.
From Our Director
“Quality is not an act; it is a habit”. Therefore, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth constantly endeavours to internalise the quality culture among all its stakeholders, through various initiatives in Academics, Patient care and Research. This spirit is evident, by the creation of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell in 2013 itself, , well ahead of the first cycle of NAAC accreditation in 2015. SBV-IQAC is structured as per the NAAC specifications and functions in close tandem with all the constituent units and centers of SBV towards quality enhancement and sustenance. SBV-IQAC will strive hard to propel Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth towards accomplishing its visions and mission statements and reach global excellence in the near future.
– Prof. Carounanidy Usha
“To pursue a global standard of excellence in all our endeavors in Health Professions Education, Research, Patient Care and Continuing education; to remain accountable in our core and supports function through continuous improvements in all domains, for the development of the Society and the Nation.”
Composition of IQAC
The Structure of Internal Quality Assurance Cell.
Our News & Announcements
Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Health Science Universities – The Current Perspectives of NAAC
Internal Quality Assurance Cell of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth had organized a 2-days’ sensitization program on Quality enhancement and Sustenance in Health Sciences Universities- The current NAAC perspectives, on 12th and 13th July 2019. The objective was to sensitize all...
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth had organized a 1-day Workshop on Gender sensitization, on 31st October 2019. The objective was to sensitize gender with employees . The resource person Dr. Swarnapriya V, Medical Social Worker, Dept....
Department of Physiology in association with International society for the advancement of Kinanthropometry conducted an international accreditation course on Kinanthropometry from 27th January to 30th January 2020. There were 23 registrations for the course which...
Strategies and Functions
Activities of IQAC
Structure Stakeholders Feedback Reports
Get In Touch
Location: SBV Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry 607402, India
Telephone: +91 – 0413 – 2615449 to 58